Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Man, again I realize the power I possess to just totally destroy another human being emotionally. Like a couple of months ago I made someone who is a very godly individual cry because of a joke I made that apparently wasn't very funny at all. Like I had no intention of hurting that individual at all, but apparently I came off as a total jerk to everyone involved in the situation, which was really eating me alive for awhile but I've come to grips with whats happened in the situation, repented, and I pray that the other parties involved will have the maturity to forgive me(I did attempt to biblically reconcile myself to that individual but I'm not sure if that was received very well by them).

But I found out today that I really hurt this other person in November who liked me, because I'm reckless and stupid and a fool and a total Noob. And like I think this girl is freaking an awesome person and love her to death as a sister in Christ, but dang I hurt this person and she was bummed for like a week.

So I'm just awed at the power my words/actions have on other people. It's pretty freaking scary to say the least. So I'm trying to watch what I say and use tact always in my actions as well as my words.

Well this post is the result of not wanting to exegete 2 Corinthians 1:12-24... now back to doing homework.

No comments: