Friday, August 15, 2008

Some one at Church today asked me if I was burning out as an intern. Like not to be arrogant or hurtful but like to honestly know how I was handling all the things in my life. I don't remember who exactly it was because I've been very busy these past couple of days and talked to many people, so people and conversations get all jumbled in my mind at times.

But I'm not burning out, like I've burned out before as a intern and now I'm doing way more then I was doing the first time.... but I don't feel like I'm burning out at all. Integrity is something that God has placed one my heart these past couple months. Letting my words simply be Yes or No, and following through with the commitments I've made. God's really strengthened me in these times. The church plant is very demanding and we wouldn't get anything accomplished if it wasn't for the power of God. So I believe that God's orchestrated the past couple of months in my life to mold me into the person I need to be to last.

Praise God cause I'm a freaking weak person, and he keeps me from disqualifying myself from Ministry.

- Jeff

No comments: