Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Reach Beyond on Friday was awesome and it taught me something. I for the very first time was shown how utterly inadequate I am to accomplish the purposes of God. Like I had known it for the longest time, but it was all up in my face on Friday. God brought everything together, and there is no way that the Reach Beyond could have turned out the way that it did if it wasn't for God Grace.

I just got off work and a bunch of the people who I work with were going to a party with strippers. It breaks my heart when I see such smart people believing the cultural lies of today. I pray the beer they drink will not satisfy them. I pray that if any of them have sex tonight that it won't satisfy them. I want them to be discontent with everything that they worship.

No comments: